Dear Sail Readers,
I’m honored to present the 5th issue of Sail Magazine. The acceptance and pride our readers are taking in Sail is simply thrilling. You are the fuel for constant new issues. So for that, I thank you all for your constant support.
In this issue we have:
- Think Aloud: the topic of Social Media, which may have been talked a lot about already, but we’ll shed some light on it from different angles.
- Interview: the second part of the interview with Qais Sedki. In this part we get to know Qais on a personal level and learn from his experiences
- Blunder of a Wannabe Entrepreneur: Rooda AlNeama’s column is back with a piece on the everlasting journey of trial and error.
- Society of Tomorrow: this will be column name for the pieces written by Mohammed Al Junaibi, who previously wrote about Nasa (in May’s issue). Mohamed’s pieces revolve around technologies but from a daily life perspective. In this month he will be talking about the knowledge economy and what really happens behind the scenes.
- Spotlight: with yet another TED video. Hillel Cooperman talks about his new passion for Legos and about a whole community of grownups who happen to share the same passion.
I hope you enjoy reading this issue. If you have ideas to share, suggestions, feedback, columns to contribute, discussions to spark on the topics, please be our guest.
We appreciate all your words. Many thanks.
Enjoy the read!
Iman Ben Chaibah
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016