Dear Sail Readers,
We are back from our September break with new content for this month as usual.
One of the additions we are starting this month is a new column called “Scenes of Life” by the professional life coach Mrs. Rawan Albina. This column will include motivational life values that hopefully will inspire our readers.
So here is an exhibit of our topics for this month:
• Think Aloud: In this issue we discuss about the importance of financial literacy and how can it be attained.
• Scenes of Life: Is laziness always a bad thing or can it sometimes be healthy for your productivity? Rawan Albina will explain more about that in her new column
• Interview: We talk with Aljoud Lootah, the lady behind “Niftee”. How did she start with Niftee, how did it grow, and much more.
• Spotlights: Eric Thomas gives a talk on how can you be successful.
Hope you enjoy the read!
With warm regards,
Iman Ben Chaibah, Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016