Dear Sail Readers,
As we publish our 17th issue, we are also entering into the holly month of Ramadan, may it be blessed for you and your loved ones.
This month we are welcoming two new members to Sail’s team. First is Dubai Abulhoul, Dubai is joining as the illustrator of the magazine, which comes as a natural flow from her creativity and being awarded the Middle East youngest director.
Also joining us this month is Fatma AlKhaja through her column: “Too Blunt for Words”, in which she reflects on her life and work experiences. Fatma will be sharing with us the lessons she unravels along the way in her journey.
To know more about our Sail eMagazine’s team, you can view this page: “Sail Team”.
Our 17th issue includes:
- Community Talk: Khalid AlAmeri discusses how career fairs can be used more effectively for both employers and job seekers.
- Living Through the Eyes of Art: Hamda AlHashemi writes about how we forget to take few moments in our long lives to say thank you for simple things that matter the most.
- Microscopic Me: Rooda AlNeama explores the dynamic of social media and real-life, where does the balance lay?
- Society of Tomorrow: Mohamed AlJunaibi explains the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) underlying concepts and how they are reflected in our daily lives.
- Too Blunt for Words: Fatma AlKhaja expresses her view & experiences about job interviews as an Emirati woman
- To The Point: Mohammed Kazim analyses the extremism phenomena and addresses it from an Islamic societies perspective.
August 2011 – The 17th issue:
With Warm Regards,
Iman Ben Chaibah
Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016