Dear Sail Readers,
Today we enter the new year of 2012. Closing the books on 2011, capturing all what we learned along the way, and starting fresh new books, filled with hopes and ambitions to accomplish new goals and dreams.
On behalf of Sail team, I wish you a prosperous year, filled with health, joy, & happiness amongst your family and friends.
Here is the brief of our 22nd Issue, January 2012:
- Art of Living 101: Hamda AlHashemi ponders upon the fear of growing old, and how that on its own impacts our aging through a painting by James LeGros.
- Beyond Inspiration: Alanoud AlMadhi answers the question; why is it not good enough to reach a certain level of mastery?
- Blunders of a Wanna Be Entrepreneur: Rooda AlNeama explains the different types of ideas, and what does it take to make an idea stick.
- Community Talk: Khalid AlAmeri reflects on how the cleanup initiative has changed the way we celebrate National Day forever.
- Scenes from Life: Rawan Albina advises how to device your new year resolutions in an achievable manner.
- Sense & Sustainability: Haif Zamzam explains the financial crisis that is happening in the EuroZone, how did it start, and what does it mean for us.
- Too Blunt for Words: Fatma AlKhaja writes about the importance of enforcing decency & professional attires in offices.
- To The Point: Mohammed Kazim describes the current gap in the definition of patriotism and introduces the idea of social benefit and necessary representation.
22nd Issue – January 2012
Here We Start – Art of Living 101 – Beyond Inspiration
Blunders of a Wanna Be Entrepreneur – Community Talk – Scenes from Life
Sense and Sustainability – Too Blunt For Words – To The Point
Enjoy the reads & happy new year!
With warm regards,
Iman Ben Chaibah
Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016