Dear Sail Readers,
Today, we are one issue away from marking our second year anniversary for launching Sail eMagazine. To honor this mark, we will be hosting an event to celebrate Sail team, our readers and our beloved fans. The event will take place during the beginning of the first week of March, 2012; more details will be shared along this month. Do make sure you subscribe with us to get the updates by email, and you can also follow us on our twitter and facebook accounts to stay updated with our news.
We would love to see you at the event, which will include a discussion forum with our team members about their columns, contributions and to know more about them. Our fans will be able to communicate directly with Sail team and discuss their thoughts with them regarding old and future contributions. Looking forward to see you there!
Here is the brief about our 23rd issue – February, 2012:
- Art of Living 101: Hamda AlHashemi writes about life situations becoming an optical illusion, and how it is usually because of us and the way we think.
- Beyond Inspiration: AlAnoud AlMadhi exhibits why mending our weaknesses make us weaker and how can our passion make us stronger.
- First Years Last Forever: Ayesha AlJanahi expresses the importance of bilingual nurseries and the impact they have on our children.
- Scenes from Our Lives: Rawan Albina wonders about the importance of year 2012, and how we all can deal with the changes.
- Society of Tomorrow: Mohammed AlJunaibi explains in his unique way what PIPA & SOPA really mean, and the story behind them.
- The Mind’s Eye: Moadh Bukhash takes a longer perspective to count a few intriguing changes to our lives, and how they will fundamentally change the way we live our lives.
- To The Point: Mohammed Kazim describes the implications of improving a nation’s service that if known beforehand would have saved the responsible parties a lot of criticism.
- Words, Observations, and Ramblings: Reem Abdalla interviews the creators of PeetaPlanet, a show about two ex-corporate Emirati executives, turned social-restaurateurs, turned modern-day globe-trotting Bedouins.
23rd Issue – February 2012
Here We Start – Art of Living 101 – Beyond Inspiration
First Years Last Forever – Scenes from Our Lives – Society of Tomorrow
The Mind’s Eye – To The Point – Words, Observations, and Ramblings
Iman Ben Chaibah
Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016