Dear Sail Readers,
As we publish our September 2012 issue, most of our readers are now coming back from their holidays as we are ending the summer season, we hope you all have enjoyed your holidays if you had it during this summer, and we hope you are back and refreshed to pick up where you’ve left from everything and from reading Sail eMagazine.
Here is a thought to ponder upon, we are entering the last third of the 2012, some of us are starting a new academic year, some are striving to achieve the remaining unchecked goals of 2012, and some are already on their way planning 2013. Which one of those are you? Or do you see yourself fitting in more than one?
In this issue, most of our columnists have expressed in a way or another that we all have the power to drive our fate by how we look at things and how we act on them. Read along our issue, and we hope you also can find your way to drive your own fate through what Sail team shared.
The content of September 2012 – Issue #30:
- Art of Living: Hamda AlHashemi expresses how all of our personalities are different in the same way
- Beyond Inspiration: AlAnoud AlMadhi explains the importance of giving and how the purity of giving can be empowering
- Rebel with A Reason: Dubai Abulhoul highlights the power our thoughts have on our daily lives
- The Mind’s Eye: Moadh Bukhash explores the silver lining that comes along with large corporations entering a market that was occupied by small businesses
- To The Point: Mohammed Kazim describes the blessing of stability in our daily lives as a factor that leads to advancement of society and business. He also lists the elements that help make successful regulation.
Enjoy the reads and illustrations!
Iman Ben Chaibah
Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016