Introducing the publishing partnership between Sail Publishing and Alhudhud Publishing on the books digitally published by Sail, and announcing their availability in Sharjah International Book Fair 2016.
As many of you know, Sail Publishing (the mother company of Sail Magazine) has expanded into publishing digital books since the end of last year (December 2014). We’ve published about four books so far, and we are working on a multiple new books now that are soon to be published. The books we’ve published range in genre and in age groups, and our focus is on English books to be published on digital platforms as iBooks, kindle, Google, Kobo, and the rest of digital reading platforms.
The books we’ve published so far are:
- Alayah, a children illustrated book for ages between 2 – 6 years old, written by Alia AlShamsi and illustrated by Hedaya Al Rahma.
- Just Read It, a self-help/motivational book, written by Omar Al Busaidy.
- A Journey Within, a poetry and short stories book, written by Sarah Al Mulla.
- Shallow, a fiction novelette, written by Mohammed J. Al Serkal.
As we believe that the future of publishing resides in creating an eco system between digital and print, and we believe in collaboration, and so, we’ve partnered up with Alhudhud Publishing to co-publish our books in print with them. The collaboration was successful enough to publish in print Alayah in Arabic and in English, Just Read It, and Shallow. As for A Journey Within, it was already published in print through our friends at Kuttab Publishing.
The great news is that the books are now available with Sharjah International Book Fair this year (2016), and we have already received great acceptance from the fair’s visitors, and we welcomed amazing visitors along with respected known figures from the community.
Visit us at our partners stand, Alhudhud Publishing, in the book fair, in hall 1, stand: W21, where you can buy copies of our books, our magazine issue of 2015, and a great set of books published by our partners. Make sure you do follow our social media (facebook, Instagram, twitter) to stay updated about our book signing days and all the great happenings in the book fair.
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016