We are pleased to continue with our book giveaways announcement; we are hosting our fourth giveaway this week. Sail is collaborating with Goodreads to give you a chance to win copies of books that we have published and have been well received by our readers.
For our fourth giveaway, we are giving away two copies of our best seller children book Alayah by Alia Al-Shamsi. To enter our giveaway, please click here for the Arabic book giveaway, and here for the English book giveaway.
Giveaway ends on September 10, 2016. Make sure to enter before then.
Alayah is the story of a girl who was born with sand in her hair, and it was something that had always bothered her. Although she kept trying to wash it out, it always stuck to learns to accept her roots, her identity, and all the parts that she is made of, for in the end “Alayah always knew that her. Follow Alayah as she no matter where she was the sand in her hair was her home and forever with her.”
- You MUST be a UAE resident to enter the giveaway. The giveaway will only show up for UAE users on Goodreads.
- After the giveaway is over, Goodreads will select the winners at random. We are in no way associated with the winners selection process.
- Winners will receive their prize within 2 weeks from the date they are selected.
Latest posts by Sail Posts (see all)
- #SailBookRecommendations Campaign, Find Your Next Read - December 10, 2016
- Sail Caricature – Neighbor Favors - December 3, 2016
- #SailBookRecommendations Campaign, Find Your Next Read – Finale - November 4, 2016