Dear Sail Readers,
Some of you may think why this magazine now. Though I’m tempted to respond like His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, when he was asked of the advancing development in Dubai, he simply said, why not? Yet that wouldn’t be fair now, would it?
I’ve noticed in the past few years, there has been an interesting maturity in the way of thinking. Is it only recently? What I know is that it is significantly growing and cultivating, and more people are joining it everyday.
The new way of thinking is manifesting in a new generation that is embracing its creativity, emancipating out of the old known corporate world, and starting their own entrepreneurial world. A new generation that is grasping new knowledge in versatile fields; economic, politics, nature, media, arts, etc. A new generation that is eager to discuss and debate topics wisely based on accurate acquired information.
What I know, is that there are still many more awaiting the breakthrough. They are lingering to endeavor on entrepreneurship and are bursting with ideas; they’re fully aware of the channels to be taken for achievement but are merely afraid of taking the first step.
Hence the need for this magazine.
Sail eMagazine is aimed to include the following sections:
- Think Aloud section: a section that includes a discussion or a thought to dwell upon.
- Creative Arts section: a section that displays creative works of young Individuals, to show that some have done it and so can you.
- Spotlights: a section to include a spotlight on a video to watch, audio to listen to, or a book/article to read
- Interview: In next editions, we will include an interview section with a young entrepreneur who has “been there done that”. To inspire more to join.
Sail eMagazine, with the blessing of God, should lead and support more people to start something new, with passion, to help our country grow beyond its current positioning. It is never too perfect!
Sail eMagazine is from the people to the people. The magazine is not to be fully authored by the founder. You can give in your suggestions of topics, creative individuals, or entrepreneurs. If you think you have an article worth publishing, send it in and we will consider it! If you have any creative work, send it in, and we’ll post it under the creative arts section. There is always room for new sections according to what our readers believe in ;)
Iman ben Chaibah
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016