With our 47th issue we are marking the end of our 4th year of publication, and with our next issue on 1st of March, we will be celebrating our 4th anniversary of running this amazing magazine with the great team that we have, and the wonderful fans and supporters we’ve had all along.
We would like to invite you all to celebrate with us our 4th anniversary. We will be hosting discussion panels with the management team of the magazine, selected number of our writers, and our creative team. We will be having exciting giveaways as well for our loyal readers and supporters, and much more.
Join us in our 4th anniversary:
- Date: 1st of March, 2014
- Venue: Hugo’s Café, Palm Strip Mall, Jumeira, Dubai.
- Time: 4:00 PM
- RSVP on: RSVP@SailEMagazine.com
- Subscribe with us to stay updated about the event by filling this form here.
We are looking forward to hosting you all, and we can’t wait to start revealing more details about our upcoming anniversary!
And now to our issue #47 – February 2014 in brief:
- Feature – Tamashee; Recreating Tradition: Alwid Lootah writes a feature about Tamashee, the new Emirati footwear brand that launched last month.
- Hidden Promises – Change: Alia AlHazami states her beliefs of true change.
- Joie De Vivre – The Joy Of Smiling At Strangers: Haif Zamzam challenges readers to discover the joy of smiling at one stranger at a time.
- Mental Pondering – Autopilot OFF: Ever felt like you have driven to work only can’t remember anything about the drive? Or that you have done something but can’t remember the details of it? Have you ever wondered why that happened? Budoor AlYousuf tells us all about this autopilot mental status.
- Of Ships and Kings – It Ain’t Worth It: Omar AlOwais ponders about the universal teenagers’ question: To drive or not to drive?
- The First Years Last Forever – Avoiding Landmines Around A Pure Social Path: Ayesha AlJanahi finds through research that children and teenagers who don’t have a healthy relationship with their parents can get a very low self-esteem which can make them an easy victim to predators when it comes to cyber bullying and cyber grooming
- Tifosi – Moving Towards Individualistic Sports: Khalifa AlHajeri writes about the factors contributing towards the change of direction in the sports world, which is heading towards more individualistic sports.
- To A Better Tomorrow – Autism: Salma Bin Faqqas looks into the recent statistics of austism in UAE, and raises awareness about it.
Enjoy our reads, and don’t forget to check out our illustrations by our creative team: Anood AlMulla, Dana Al Attar, Hayat AlHassan, and Marwa Fadhel.
To keep up with our monthly-published issues and to know about any of our coming events, make sure you register with us by clicking here.
Help us spread the word about the magazine and share the articles with your friends!
Iman Ben Chaibah
Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016