Today, the UAE has lost one of its most loyal men in public service. Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina was The Dubai Police Lieutenant General Commander in Chief, with a tenure in Dubai police for 33 years.
Major highlights in his Dubai Police tenure:
- He joined the force in 1983
- Appointed as a narcotics officer in 1993
- In 1997, he was appointed as the director of criminal investigations
- A director general of criminal investigations in 2004
- The deputy commander in chief of Dubai Police in 2008
- Commander in chief of Dubai Police in 2013
- Finally, he was given the title Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina by the year 2016.
Lt Gen AlMezeina was known for his integrity and commitment to his role and his country, he was also a loving father to his family, and the whole community looked up to him as a role model to aspire to.
May God grant his family the endurance and patience for their sudden loss and grief.
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016