Dear Sail Readers,
Here is the content of our 31st issue – October 2012:
- Art of Living – Say it Nicely, or Don’t Say it at All : Hamda AlHashemi writes about how opinions should aim to build, not destroy.
- Emirati Dimensions – The Dumb Smart Phone Investment: Ahmad AlGergawi reflects on the effect of using smart phones and social media on our lives.
- Rebel with A Reason – No Pain, No Gain: Dubai Abulhoul highlights the struggles of individuals to find success in society
- The First Years Last Forever – Trust is Planted: Ayesha AlJanahi explains why children should be taught how to trust wisely and how that impacts their adulthood.
- Too Blunt For Words – Balance between Good and Evil: Fatma AlKhaja asks if it is okay to be a lenient boss? Or do you need to be strict as well?
Enjoy the reads and illustrations!
Iman Ben Chaibah
Editor in Chief
Iman Ben Chaibah, founder of Sail Publishing, a digital publishing house for online magazines and ebooks, and editor in chief of the Emirati Sail Magazine, an online magazine about community and culture written in English by Emirati columnists. Iman is a multi award winner in digital publishing, entrepreneurship, and literature. Iman has also completed the Leadership Strategies in Magazine Media Course in Yale University. Besides her work in publishing, she also lectures in Canadian University in Dubai.
Latest posts by Iman Ben Chaibah (@ImanBenChaibah) (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why I Would Enroll My Daughter in Sharjah Girl Guides (@ShjGirlGuides) - December 7, 2016
- Lieutenant General Khamis Mattar Al Mazeina Passes Away - November 25, 2016
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Secure Their Future Financially - September 21, 2016